Tubemate is one of the application which is one of the best YouTube video downloader. There are number of features that makes it one of the best video downloader such as mp3 download, multiple connection download, fast download and best UI. Tubemate is one app that can be downloaded on various devices such as tubemate for PC, tubemate for iOS and tubemate for Mac also and tubemate for windows phone also
Though the application is one the best app to have in your pc and smartphones but, there are several problems which might cause the issue and one such is called the Unable to parse video information , therefore we are here to provide the fix for resolving the issue of Unable to parse video information on tubemate.
Fix “Unable to parse video information” Tubemate
Check Tubemate version:
One of the main reason for the error is that you might be using older version of tubemate. Therefore make sure to download the latest version of Tubemate YouTube Downloader from its official link only .The app is not on Google Play therefore use only the above link.
How to re-install TubeMate?
- Uninstall TubeMate previous version if any
- Remove the folder /mnt/sdcard/.tubemate with a file manager.
- Install the latest TubeMate apk from the link provided.
Clear Cache and Data:
- Try to clear the browser and app cache. Just go to settings and look for the app and tap on the app to clear data.
Some More methods which you can try:
- Check whether your device has enough storage capacity, if not clear the unwanted files to make some space.
- Try to change the network to wifi and try to download videos again.
I hope these methods explained has solved your query and now you are able to install the app easily. In case you are still facing issue you can also try alternative of tubemate app.